SMT 100 / 120
Anticoagulant whole blood, serum and plasma
Temperature: 10-32℃ Humidity: <85%
Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
6.5 inch multi-touch screen
Build-in thermal printer or external printer
2 USB, system updated by U disk and WIFI
Seamaty point of care testing blood diagnostic system
- It is easy-to-use and no special operating skills required, with one click to have test result and report in 12 minutes.
- All steps are designed automatically from centrifugation, dilution, quality control to test result printing.
- It is available with whole blood, serum and plasma, 0.1cc required for sample testing.
- Compact size with 5Kg weight makes it an ideal device for on site diagnosis.
- Adapted the light reflection method with build-in real time intelligent quality control and calibration system to assure a laboratory accuracy result.
- There is no tube, pump, valve like large chemistry analyzer, the only consumable is on build-in printer.
- USB and WIFI connection. It is also easy to connect with LIS (Laboratory Information System).
Disposable Medical Reagent Disc
6 biochemistry profiles with 24 parameters in one solution
- Barcode: It contains panel type, lot number, expiration date, reagent calibration factors and region code.
- Fluidics: Metering and movement of fluids are controlled at all stages of the analysis to ensure the presence of sufficient sample and diluent in all reaction cuvettes.
ALB, AST, ALT, AMY, ALP, CREA, GLU, GGT, TC, TG, TP, UREA, UA, TB
Health check 13
ALB, AST, ALT, AMY, Ca, CREA, CK, GLU, PHOS, TG, TP, UREA, TB
Liver function 10
ALB, AST, ALT, AMY, ALP, CHE, GGT, TBA, TB, TP
Kidney function 8
ALB, Ca, CREA, GLU, PHOS, CO2, UREA, UA
Ca, Cl, K, PHOS, Mg, Na, CO2
Comprehensive Metabolism 14
ALB, AST, ALT, ALP, Ca, Cl, CREA, GLU, K, Na, TP, CO2, UREA, TB